As a result of moving to a new version of TeamSnap, we have 3 registration forms for the 2023-24 season:
Here is some useful information about our TeamSnap registration system:
- Participation in the Competitive program requires a high level of commitment from both players and parents.
- Availability of gym facilities and coaching staff determines the capacity for all Nepean Blue Devils Basketball Association (NBBA) programs. Registration caps are put in place for Recreational and Development programs. If the system indicates that a program is full, please register for the wait-list, as players can be moved from the wait-list following competitive tryouts, or if gym time is reallocated to increase the number of teams. The wait-list process allows the NBBA to gauge the level of interest for each program and fill player positions by program needs.
- When establishing Recreational and Development teams, the NBBA has a policy of ensuring that teams are evenly balanced in calibre. This ensures the best playing experience for our athletes. It also allows our athletes to experience playing with different players from year to year further enriching their playing and social experience. The NBBA is therefore unable to take friend, car-pool or playing time/location requests when forming Recreational and Development teams.
How to Register
- All players and volunteers must register using the NBBA online registration system, which allows the Association to assign players and coaches to teams and facilitates communications to members.
- A player being registered is the “participant" in a registration form. Entering the player’s name and other information is Step 1 (Participant Info), entering parent information is Step 2. Registration is based on gender and age; when registering, you will be presented only with the program or competitive tryout that corresponds to a player’s gender and year of birth.
- If a player wishes to register for a Development or Recreational Program only, select this option and proceed with registration, or select the wait-list if the program is full.
- If a player wishes to try out for a competitive team, AND secure a spot in the Development/Recreational Program should they not be selected for a competitive team, register for the Developmental/Recreational Program as well as the tryout. If the player is not selected for a competitive team, a spot in the Development/Recreational Program is secured; if the player is selected, the difference in registration fees will be owing.
- Players who are only interested in trying out for a competitive team and do not wish to play in the Development/Recreational Program should select the tryout only.
How to Pay
- By Credit Card
- Complete your registration online and use your credit card to pay the registration fees.
- Registration is not considered complete and your spot is not secured/guaranteed until registration fees are paid in full. NBBA’s liability insurance does not cover unregistered players. This policy will be strictly enforced.
See Club Policies regarding refunds.