RESPECT, COMMITMENT, EXCELLENCE
To provide our members the opportunity to develop skills, friendships, and character while instilling the core values of respect, commitment, and excellence in all levels of our youth basketball programs
- Increase the gym time to accelerate the development of NBBA players. Provide the players (who possess the desire) at all skill and age levels the opportunity to improve their game.
- NBBA to be a visible leader in the community, in areas such as youth in sport, charity fund raising, and volunteerism.
- Be prominent in the community, re: image, marketing, publicity, media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Highlight the NBBA alumni, and encourage our alumni to have continued involvement in the game, through coaching, playing, officiating and club administration.
- Ensure coaches have the tools, resources, training, and equipment to be progressive and innovative in developing our players.
- Set goals and targets for our teams’ performance and results at the OBA Provincial Tournaments.
- Offer basketball programs twelve months of the year.
- Promote basketball as a sport of choice in the Nepean area.
- Make NBBA the basketball association of choice in the EOBA.
The Nepean Blue Devils Basketball Association (NBBA) is a not-for-profit sports organization that offers boys and girls aged 6 through 18 an opportunity to play and enjoy the game of basketball.
The NBBA was established in 2010 as a result of the amalgamation of the Barrhaven Girls Basketball Association (established in 1994), the Nepean Amateur Basketball Association (established in 1980) and the Nepean Bobcats Boys Basketball Associaton (established in 1996). The NBBA operates with the assistance of approximately 150 volunteers. Our season runs from October to May. During this time, Nepean Blue Devils teams compete in tournaments, competitions and leagues.
See sub-pages Contact Us, Executive, FAQ, Club Policies, Downloads and Forms, Club Gear, and Coaches Corner. Details on individual programs can be found under Programs and program costs under Registration.